Youth News – Week of March 5, 2017
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
This Monday we will be having High School Devotional at the Goss’ house (1413 Creekmere Drive). Come on over at 8 and be ready to get into 2 Peter.
We will have a Junior High Hangout Night at the Floods’ house this Thursday from 5:30-7 p.m. Their address is 8220 Upton Rd., Amarillo. It is always a good time when we go over to their house!
The 5th annual High Plains Girls Conference will be April 29-30. We are very excited about the speakers lined up as well as our theme for the year. This is a really great chance for all you girls (6th-12th grades) to invite your friends to an event.
Here are a few dates that I want you to know about as summer approaches. Mark them in your calendar!
- April 29-30: High Plains Girls Conference, $10
- May 7: Senior Banquet
- May 29-31: Junior High Dallas Trip, $130
- June 3-10: Opportunity Camp, $145
- June 18-21: Missions In Amarillo, $45
- July 10-13: Vacation Bible School @ UCC
- July 16-22: Camp Blue Haven (5th Session)
I know that with these events plus camps ad other activities, the summer months can be very expensive. Money should not be an issue for these events. We do have scholarships available.