Youth News – Week of March 19, 2017
Dear Students and Parents,
I hope that all of you had a good spring break. This past week, Quinton reminded several of us of a verse from 1 Peter. 1 Peter 4:10 says, “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” We have all received a gift from God, the question is how are you using it? I hope you have blessed someone this past week.
Monday devotional will be at my house this week. I hope to see you there.
- High Plains Girls Conference (6th-12th grade)
- Senior Banquet
- Dallas Trip (current and incoming j.h. students)
- Opportunity Camp (current h.s. students)
- High Plains Children’s Home Activities
- MIA (current and incoming j.h. students)
- Vacation Bible School
- Camp Blue Haven – 5th Session
Have a great week!