Youth News – Week of March 11, 2017
I hope that everyone is able to have a good Spring Break. I know that many people travel over the break and others stay put. Regardless of where you find yourself, take the Lord with you.
Colossians 3:15-17 – Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you reach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- High Plains Girls Conference (6th-12th grade) – April 29-30 – $10
- Senior Banquet – May 7
- Dallas Trip (current and incoming JH students) – May 29-31 – $130
- Opportunity Camp (current HS students) – June 3-10 – $145
- High Plains Children’s Home Activities – June 13-15
- MIA (current and incoming JH students) – June 18-21 – $45
- VBS – July 10-13
- Blue Haven 5th Session – July 16-22