Wednesday Night Announcements – Wed., May 2, 2018
Recent Prayer Requests
- Prayers for those who are grieving the recent loss of loved ones
- Brennan Allen, nephew of Monty Robinson and Susan Allen, having scoliosis surgery tomorrow in Dallas
- Michael Randazzo, Eleanor’s great grandson is having some new health problems concerning his brain injury. His body is somewhat “rejecting” the replacement of the piece of skull that was originally injured
- Jim Christopher, kidney stone surgery this past Monday at Baylor Hospital
- Marge Floyd, mild stroke but doing well
- Prayers for the Hamilton family of Friona and Canyon in the loss of Raymond Hamilton (friends of Courtney Burgoon) This is the second major loss for this family in the last 5 months
- Nancy Law, recovering from knee surgery
- Dana Boley’s father, Ordway, for health issues including Alzheimer’s
- Jim Simon, former member and brother-in-law of Sue Hollingsworth
- Law Enforcement and first responders
- Randy Allison, Anita Robinson and Lillian Sullivan, cancer patients
Our sympathy to the family of Susan Wiggains once more, in the loss of her uncle, Donald Sikes, who passed away early last week from complications of pneumonia. Services were held yesterday at The Hearts Together church of Christ in Slaton. Prayers also for his widow, Belva
- May 6: Senior Sunday, Tim Myers preaching, No Evening Service at UCOC
- May 6: Small Groups, please let the office know when and where your group will meet!
- NO Wednesday morning Ladies Bible Class until Fall.
Dylan R. Douglass will graduate from Abilene Christian University on Saturday, May 12, with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with emphasis in Health Promotions and a Minor in Nutrition. Congratulations to Dylan and the Douglass family on this accomplishment!
Thank You Notes
Dear Church Family,
Our family cannot thank you enough for your prayers, the visitations, and the flowers sent to my father’s service. You all have helped us through the toughest part of losing someone special in our lives. We love you all.
Craig & Mary Jon Huffhines & family
David & Sandy Wall
413 W. Cumberland Road #601
Tyler, TX 75703
There are 3 different coin cans/bottles out on the desk in the foyer: CareNet Baby Bottles, High Plains Children’s Home, and New Mexico Christian Children’s Home. Consider taking one of these home with you today to fill with spare change/bills!