Wednesday Night Announcements – February 7, 2018
Please keep these people in your prayers:
- Craig Huffhines and family in the sudden passing of his father last Saturday night.Services will be held on Saturday, February 10, in Hillsboro, TX
- The people and missionaries working in Bolivia; the government has made it illegal to evangelize there (Tim Myers’ sister is there).
- Laney Cox, recovering at home.
- Glenda Chenault, Jim Farris, and Larry Hedrick all recovering from surgery.
- Robin Clark, former member.
- Geneva Robinson, The Craig, The Windflower Bldg. #1100, room 541.
- Sean Pullen’s mother, Evie, recovering from surgery.
- Ken Robinson’s mother recovering from flu.
- Annis Patton’s daughter, Marsha Smith, taking new treatment for MS.
- Kelly Hollingsworth’s mother, Bonita Kline.
- Shannon Jones’ grandmother is now at home.
- Anita Robinson and Lillian Sullivan, cancer patients.
- Robert Dawson, father of Ashley Eller
- Frances Oglesby is in the Arbors following hospital stay
- Michael Randazzo, Eleanor’s great grandson
- Wes Bourn
- Ozie Dugan
- Sean Schenck (DL and Ruth’s grandson-in-law)
Please keep in your prayers continually the adult children of this congregation (and its members). We, as parents, need these prayers for our kids. The “world” challenges their faith and causes them to question. We all need prayers for our families, despite the ages of the members!
LTC – March 30 – April 1 – Dallas, TX – Hilton Anatole
“King of my Heart” – study of 1 Samuel
$50 deposit DUE if you are going on the trip–Intent to Participate forms DUE!
Contact Dee Jon (231-2331) or Jennifer (336-1151) with any questions
- February 15: Sewing Day, 9 am. All skill levels welcome!
- February 19: Hilltoppers, 6pm for a potluck meal
- February 25: Michael Whitworth, Teaching Rocket Part 2
Join us for a bridal shower honoring Anna Debinski, bride elect of Landon Lewis, on Sunday, February 11, from 1:30-3pm at the home of Susan Allen, 6 Dellwood Lane, Canyon. Selections are at Thompsons, Amazon, Pottery Barn, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
There are two addresses in our latest directory for the Burkhalter Family. The correct address is 1320 S. Main Street, Hereford, 79045. Please mark out the Pecan Street address, as the Post Office is no longer forwarding mail to the Burkhalters from the Pecan address.