Wednesday Night Announcements – April 25, 2018
Recent Prayer Requests
- Prayers for those who are grieving the recent loss of loved ones
- Michael Randazzo, Eleanor’s great grandson is having some new health problems concerning his brain injury. His body is somewhat “rejecting” the replacement of the piece of skull that was originally injured
- Nancy Law, recovering from knee surgery
- Dana Boley’s father, Ordway, for health issues including Alzheimer’s
- Jim Simon, former member and brother-in-law of Sue Hollingsworth, pancreatic cancer surgery today in Dallas
- Law Enforcement and first responders
- Randy Allison, Anita Robinson and Lillian Sullivan, cancer patients
- April 29: 5th Sunday Singing at Comanche Trail church of Christ, 5 pm, NO EVENING SERVICE AT UCOC
- May 6: Senior Sunday, Tim Myers preaching
Men’s Breakfast ~ April 28
For all the men: this coming Saturday, April 28, we are having a Men’s Breakfast at 8 a.m. at the Ranch House Cafe on 23rd Street at 9th Avenue. Come join us for great food and great fellowship!
High Plains Girls Conference ~ April 28 & 29
High Plains Girls Conference is here! This year’s theme is—Be These: Salt and Light, taken from Matthew 5:13-16. Aime Myers and Latayne Scott will speak on Saturday. Latayne Scott will also be speaking on Sunday morning. We encourage women of all ages to join us Sunday morning in the FAC for worship, communion, and Latayne’s message. Girls younger than sixth grade are welcome to come Sunday morning with their mother’s or other adult supervision. This time for women to worship together will be a blessing to you!
Congratulations to Amanda Miller, daughter of Kenny & Robin Miller, upon her baptism last Wednesday, April 18. Amanda was baptized by her oldest brother, Kenton. Welcome to the family of Christ, Amanda!
Carter Mark Lytal will graduate Magna Cum Laude on Friday, April 27, from Oklahoma Christian University with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Congratulations to Carter (and the Lytal family) on this accomplishment!
Thank You Note
Dear Church Family, Thanks so much for all the sweet words of comfort during the passing of my Mother this past week. Thank you for the beautiful potted flowers sent to the funeral. We appreciate all the support we have received during this stressful time. Thanks to those who were there to celebrate her life and spend time remembering my Mom. God bless you all for the prayers, cards and calls. Love, the families of Sue Cannon: David & Susan Wiggains, Joe & Debbie Alcorta, Jim Cannon, Guy Cannon, Gregg & Michelle Cannon