JH Camping Trip Packing List
Here’s a packing list as you get ready for next week’s junior high camping trip to Lake Greenbelt!
- 1 gallon of drinking water per person and a personal water bottle/container
- Sleeping bag
- Tent (if you have access to one)
- Lawn chair
- Bug spray
- Clothes and shoes that can get wet
- Swimwear (according to church/youth group policy — t-shirt required)
- Fishing gear (optional)
- Lifejacket (if going in the lake or kayaking)
- Towel or beach towel
An outdoor shower for rinsing off while clothed (not private!) will be available.
Anyone who is 17 or older and wants to fish will be required to purchase a fishing license.