Buff Notes – Week of September 6, 2020
Good morning University and good morning Buffs!
Thank you to Clay Harper for getting us started on the “Our Confidence” Wednesday PM small group series! Students, this week before the Wednesday PM study, we will be
meeting at the Bible Chair for a delicious meal provided members from the Church of Christ in Sunray–we call this STUFF THE BUFFS. We plan to eat outside about 5:30 PM.
Buffs, while changes are always possible, here is the plan
for the week…
- Bible Chair Hours: 8a-11p; Sunday open following services
- Monday: Labor Day Holiday
- Stuff the Buffs (5:30 @ Chair); UCC PM
- Services (7:00 PM @ FAC)
- Thursday: Guy’s/Girl’s Devo (time/location TBD)
- Friday-Sunday: FALL RETREAT, guest speaker Trent Tanaro (Earth, TX); sign-up sheet in BFC lobby
Please continue to pray for former Buffs for Christ student Max Valdez who is battling Covid-19; he is currently in the ICU at Northwest Texas Hospital. Our God is mighty to save!
Please also continue praying that God uses Buffs for Christ/University Church of Christ to advance the Gospel on the WT campus like never before!