Buff Notes – Week of May 21, 2017
Good morning, University, and good morning, Summer Buffs!
Buffs for Christ will begin our summer travels to supporting congregations next Sunday. Here are the dates that are set thus far; if you find yourself in or near one of these towns this summer, please join us!
- Sunday, May 28 – Claude
- Wednesday, May 31 – Anna Street, Amarillo
- Sunday, June 11 – Spearman
- Sunday, June 18 – Memphis
- Sunday, July 9 – Fritch
- Sunday, July 16 – Wheeler
Students, remember that the Bible Chair is open during the summer! We encourage you to hang out at the Chair (and, remember, we definitely need your help with supporting church visits, NSOs, and the Campus for Christ Conference). We do have modified hours at the Chair during the summer, so please take not of the following times:
- Monday-Thursday, 7:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:45 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Bible Chair
- Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m.-10 p.m.
- The Bible Chair is closed for university holidays and Buffs for Christ summer trips
Finally, I would like to give my personal thanks, appreciation, and love to Eleanor Ford. Eleanor, you have been a joy to work with during the time I have served as the director of the Bible Chair. Thank you for your patience with me. Thank you for the (literally) hundreds of Dum Dums you have given my children, and even more, thank you for the love that you have given my children. You have served with grace and elegance. You will be missed!
God is good,