Buff Notes-Week of April 8
Good morning University and good morning Buffs!
First, students, this Wednesday the Burgoon/Goss Life Group is hosting Stuff the Buffs at 5:30 at the Chair! Bring a friend!
Second, WE ARE LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM THE 10TH ANNUAL GIVE-A-GOAT / SHACK-A-THON!!!
University, you have always been so kind to support this event! As usual, goats are $50/ea. There are a variety of ways to give: 1) online at www.wtgiveagoat.com, 2) through the UCC collection (please notate “goat” on all gifts and make all checks to Christian Relief Fund), 3) at the Bible Chair or 4) at Shack-A-Thon (Shack HQ on April 18). Support comes in all shapes and sizes–please be prayerful for the safety of the students and, ultimately, that God is praised through this event. Can you believe this is number 10?!
Students, please note the upcoming dates/times pertaining to Shack-A-Thon:
- Saturday, April 14: Load Pallets at Matt Farley’s–meet at the Bible Chair at 8 AM, donuts/lunch provided
- Sunday, April 15: HQ setup–meet at 2 PM on east lawn of Old Main
- Tuesday, April 17: PALLET PARTY; be at HQ at 3:45, dinner provided
- Wednesday, April 18: Shack-A-Thon begins @ 8 AM
- Thursday, April 19: CLEANUP!!!
Finally, Justin Brown will be leading devo this Monday (9 PM). Students, stay tuned for details on Thursday’s Guys/Girls devo. God is good!