Buff Notes – Week of April 23, 2017
You guessed it … it’s SHACK-A-THON WEEK! Students, please consider coming out today, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday to help with the event! Every detail works toward the purchasing of goats for a desperate people in Turkana, Kenya. University members, please consider coming out to Shack-A-Thon on Wednesday to support the Buffs, look at the shacks, and to give a goat! (Goat-floats happen at 5 … so that is a great time to come out!)
Buffs for Christ Shack-Week Schedule:
- April 23 – HQ Setup (East Old Main Lawn @ 2 p.m.)
- April 24 – Buffs for Christ has HQ signups (Shack HQ 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)
- April 25 – Pallet Party (Old Main Flagpoles @ 3:45 p.m.; wear closed-toe shoes!)
- April 26 – Shack-A-Thon (Check-in begins @ 8 a.m.)
- April 27 – Shack cleanup (The more, the merrier! Begin at sunrise!)
Also, students, please keep in mind the following dates as we close out the semester:
- April 28 – Kayla Fudge Celebration, 7-8:30 p.m @ Bible Chair. Bring finger foods or desserts.
- May 2 – Senior Banquet, 5 p.m. @ the Blanton Cottage, High Plains Children’s Home
- May 4 – Dead Day
- May 5-11 – Finals
- May 13 – Commencement
May God’s will be done this week!