Announcements – Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Please keep these people in your prayers:
- Robin Miller’s father is in hospice care in Oklahoma.
- Michelle Flood’s niece, Shayden Haynes, is having seizures and doctors have not been able to completely stop them. She is in Wichita, Kansas.
- Eleanor Ford’s great-grandson, Michael (age 10), in Florida was hit by a car while crossing a street. He remains in critical condition in an Orlando hospital. He has several broken bones and internal injuries as well as severe trauma to his head and brain. Michael is the son of Eleanor’s granddaughter Jessica.
- Please keep Shannon Jones in your prayers as she enters an addiction treatment facility.
- Joe Crill has asked that we keep him in our prayers.
- Kay Glover is in Hillside Heights (room 203).
- Annis Patton is in Conner House (room 128) and may get to go home soon.
See our upcoming events here.
- Campus Parents: we still need Campus Parents for the 2017-18 school year. Want more information? Come to the Campus Parents dinner on October 4 in the FAC. Interested in serving as a Campus Parent? Sign-up in the church lobby!
- Lost and Found items are in the foyer. Check and see if any of this stuff is yours!
- Church Pantry needs Bisquick and Mac & Cheese.
- New Address:
6550 43rd Street Apt. B-117
Lubbock, TX 79407