Announcements – Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Please keep these people in your prayers:
- Shayden Hanes, niece of Michelle Flood, is having seizures and doctors have not been able to completely stop them. She is in Wichita, Kansas.
- Eleanor Ford’s great-grandson, Michael, is still in very critical condition. They are trying to wake him and wean him from the ventilator but are having some difficulty. Michael is the son of Eleanor’s granddaughter Jessica. Also, keep Eleanor in your prayers as she recovers from strep throat.
- Continue to keep Robin Miller and her family in your thoughts and prayers after the loss of her father.
- Continue to keep Tara Simmons and her family in your thoughts and prayers after the loss of her grandfather.
- Shannon Jones
- Joe Crill
- Tatum Schulte
- Ron Wilcox, who was in a car accident yesterday but is okay.
- Kay Glover
Host Families Needed
Mark, Melinda, and Jude Dye and Troy, Lauren, Reef, Jonas, Lachian, and Poppy Gibbons will be here October 21-22 to speak about their mission work in Brazil. We would love to provide housing for them. If you are able please call the church office as soon as possible so arrangements can be made.
Children’s Bible Hour Help Needed
Sandi needs some to lead Children’s Bible Hour on Sunday, October 8. Everything is prepared for you, she just need a leader. Please contact Sandi or the church office if you can help.
Church Pantry Needs
- Mac & Cheese
Jared, AnnaLisa, Kadey, Jeremy, and Zachary Chamberlin
PO Box 232
White Deer, TX 79097
6550 43rd Street, Apt. B-117
Lubbock, TX 79407