Announcements – Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Please keep these people in your prayers:
- Josh Myers (Buffs for Christ student), whose grandfather Robert Myers passed away today.
- Pam Wilcox will have outpatient surgery tomorrow.
- From Bill & Becky Caraway: pray for our daughter Candace and her husband Toby as they relate from Hawaii to Monterey, California. Toby will study Russian for the Army. Please pray for a smooth transition.
- Continue to pray for Eleanor Ford’s great-grandson Michael Randazzo (age 10) in Florida. He is still in critical condition after being struck by a car.
- Tatum Schulte and her family as she is in hospice care at home.
- Kay Glover
Ladies Wednesday Evening Bible Class
Ladies Wednesday evening Bible class begins tonight at 7 p.m. The book for this class is Unsung Heroes (and a Few Villains). Leah Clugy will be teaching tonight and Denise Mason will be teaching next week.
- October 14 – McMillian/McInroe Bridal Shower
211 T-Anchor View, Canyon
- October 13 – Youth Tailgate Party
Kimbrough Memorial Stadium
- October 16 – Hilltoppers
- October 18 – Ladies Bible Class
Speaker: Aime Myers
- October 18 – Youth – Open Gym
- October 22 -São Luís, Brazil Missions Presentation
Sunday Morning Services