Announcements – Wednesday, January 3, 2017
Please keep these people in your prayers:
- The family of Charlene Bagley, in the loss of her son-in-law, Gary Braxton.
- Pam Wilcox, back at home recovering, following a stay in the hospital for pneumonia and flu.
- Sean Schenck, husband of Brandi Schenck (DL and Ruth Harguess’ granddaughter), has an autoimmune disease and is having reactions to his treatment.
- Lillian Sullivan
- Tim, Keely and Zack Burkhalter
- Kay Glover
- Ozie Dugan
Kadence James Miller was born on December 31 to Kenton and Bailee Miller. He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 19.5 inches long. The very proud grandparents are Kenny and Robin Miller.
- January 7: Bible Classes and regular worship schedule resume, beginning at 9:30 am.
- January 7: Small Groups, please let the office know when/where your group will meet.
- January 8: High School Devo, 1905 4th Ave. (Hudspeth House) at 8 pm.
- January 10: Ladies Class and Monthly Luncheon, 10 am. Speaker Hannah McNeill.
Monday Lunch Resumes on January 8th!! DESSERTS NEEDED!!
Pantry Needs: Canned Mandarin Oranges and Canned Corn.
Thank You Note
We want to thank University members for all the donations and volunteers to help with our annual homeless Christmas party at Guyon Saunders Resource Center. It was a blessing to see everyone come out and serve our invisible friends. This party has grown over the years, giving us an opportunity to experience first hand what it really means to help those in need.
Thank you again,
Monty Robinson and Shannon Jones
Bridal Showers 💘
- January 21: Join us for a bridal shower honoring Ashton Miller, from 1:30-3:00 pm at the home of Susan Allen, 6 Dellwood Lane, Canyon. Selections are at Amazon, Target, Dillards, Pottery Barn, Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- February 18: Please join us for a bridal shower honoring Julia Sparks, from 2:00-4:00 pm at Palace Coffee, 420 15th Street, Canyon. Please RSVP by January 19 to Brittany at 806-570-3849. Selections are at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Weathered Elements and Zola.