Announcements – Wed., Apr. 4, 2018
Recent Prayer Requests
- Sympathy to Vernell Harbin in the loss of her grandson last night.
- Nancy Law, scheduled for knee surgery next Tuesday
- Linda Allen (Mrs. Danny)
- Kevin Lilly, step-grandson of Richmond and Mary Jo Hales
- Sue Hollingsworth
- Law Enforcement and first responders
- Cancer patients
- Randy Allison
- Anita Robinson
- Lillian Sullivan
- April 11: Ladies Bible Class, 10 am, Speaker Jackie Clark
- April 11: Youth Open Gym, 5 to 7 pm
- April 16: Hilltoppers, 6 pm, potluck in the Fellowship Hall
- April 18: Shack-A-Thon/Give-A-Goat
- April 24: EEM Amarillo Area Benefit Event, 7 pm, at the Amarillo Botanical Garden
High Plains Girls Conference
April 28 & 29 is the date for the annual High Plains Girls Conference! This conference is for 7-12 grade girls, however current 6th grade girls from University may attend. The fee is $15 per attendee. This includes your meals and a tee shirt. Please fill out a form (available in the foyer) and add your fee or go online www.ucccanyon.org to register online. See Monty Robinson with any questions.
Please join us as we honor Destiny Willingham with a bridal shower on Sunday, April 8 from 1:30-3 pm at the home of Sharla Browne. Selections are at zola.com, Weathered Elements and Thompson’s.
Thank You Note
Thank you so much for the beautiful quilt given to us at our wedding shower. It will serve as a continual reminder of the love and support we have received from you during this exciting time in our lives. Thank you for thinking of us!
Arinn Wall and Jace Bagwell
The West Texas A&M Chorale, the Oklahoma Christian University Chorale and the West Texas A&M Symphony Orchestra will join forces to perform a concert on Saturday, April 14, in Mary Moody Northern Hall at 7:30 pm on the WTAMU campus. Admission is free.
Childress church of Christ Ladies and Men’s Conferences ~ Free!
- Ladies: April 15, 3 pm, Speaker Varina Denman on “The Woman in the Mirror”. Salad Supper to follow.
- Men: April 22, 4:30 pm, various speakers on “Held Hostage”. Supper to follow. RSVP for both events at firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons we will be locking all doors except the main entrances at 9:40 and the fellowship hall at 10:30 for Sunday morning services. For Sunday and Wednesday evening, the fellowship hall and main doors will remain open and all others will be locked 10 minutes after services start. Be on time! 🙂