University and COVID-19
A message from University’s elders in regard to worship on June 14:
Specifics about Sunday worship in University’s Family Activity Center (FAC) on Sunday, June 14:
- Bring your own mask if you choose to wear one
- Please use door number 4 or 7
- Pick up communion supplies from the table upon entering
- Pick up chair when you enter the FAC and sit in family groups. Observe social distancing and sit 6-7 ft. from the nearest group.
- FAC restrooms will be open
- Please remain in the FAC; no other wandering throughout building.
- Dismissal should be by rows; leave your chairs where they are.
- Contributions can be left at the door as you exit.
- Trash cans will also be at the door for communion containers
- If you are ill or in an elevated risk category, please stay home. This includes:
- Anyone with an elevated temperature
- Morbidly obese
- Cardiac history (including high (LDH) cholesterol, high blood pressure, stents, bypass, etc.)
- Any respiratory compromise such as asthma, severe allergies, those who use breathing treatments, COPD, CHF
- Any auto immune system compromising condition or history\
Additional general information:
- Elders will continue to monitor situation
- Continue not having classes, attended nursery, or evening services
- FAC continues to be closed to any sporting event or activity that restricts physical distancing practices
- The church building and FAC are closed unless appropriate event scheduled through the office 7 days in advance
- We professionally deep clean / disinfect after each event
- Recommend physical distancing be practiced as much as possible during this continued time
- Will continue to stream services for the foreseeable future If you have any questions, please contact an elder.